Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| STAR☆ANIS has won a Year award in the Aikatsu! Wiki Awards!
Award: Unit of the Year
- "STAR☆ANIS... start!"
– STAR☆ANIS's group catchphrase in the anime, first heard in Episode 41
In the related Aikatsu! anime adaption itself (for season 1), the members consist of the eight main characters.
Each member of STAR☆ANIS represents at least one of the Aikatsu! main characters, and therefore serve as their singing voice actor.
- Waka Kirishima (霧島若歌) → Waka (わか) as Ichigo Hoshimiya
- Fūri Uebana (上花楓裏) → Fūri (ふうり) as Aoi Kiriya, Seira Otoshiro
- Yuna Ichikura (市倉有菜) → Yuna (ゆな) as Ran Shibuki, Kaede Ichinose, Kī Saegusa, Shion Kamiya
- Remi Mitani (美谷玲実) → Remi (れみ) as Otome Arisugawa, Yurika Tōdō, Miyabi Fujiwara
- Eri Aino (愛野えり) → Eri (えり) as Sakura Kitaōji, Sora Kazesawa, Maria Himesato, Kokone Kurisu
- Risuko Sasakama (ささかまリス子) → Risuko (りすこ) as Mizuki Kanzaki
- Mona Tomoyama (巴山萌菜) → Mona (もな) as Mikuru Natsuki
- Ruka Endō (遠藤瑠香) → Ruka (るか) as Akari Ōzora
- Sunao Yoshikawa (吉河順央) → Sunao (すなお) as Ran Shibuki, Sora Kazesawa
(graduated December 28, 2013)
- Moe Yamazaki (山崎もえ) → Moe (もえ) as Yurika Tōdō (graduated December 28, 2013)
- Replaced by Remi as Yurika Todo as of Episode 89
- Risa Aizawa (相沢梨紗) → Risa (りさ) as Orihime Mitsuishi
- Eimi Naruse (成瀬瑛美) → Eimi (えいみ) as Ringo Hoshimiya
- Nemu Yumemi (夢眠ねむ) → Nemu (ねむ) as Guppy (anime, OST)
Data Carddass Aikatsu!
In the game, STAR☆ANIS is a part of the summer tournament cup. Ichigo's part is replaced with the player involved. In the 6th collection, STAR☆ANIS' dress cards are featured in the "STAR☆ANIS Dress Campaign" set.
In the Aikatsu! anime series itself, STAR☆ANIS is a temporary unit for Starlight School's summer tour, and had their performances and activities shown in Episode 41 and Episode 42. Their signature song is Hirari/Hitori/Kirari, which was featured during the anime's second ending credits. In one of the anime's second ending pictures (which also hinted about this unit's involvement in both the anime adaption and the game based off of it) and the stage performances for the respective episodes, members wear the STAR☆ANIS Coord. The stage that the group performs on is also based from the unit's name.
Live Concerts Appearances
- Animelo Summer Live 2014 -ONENESS- - August 29, 2014
- Lantis Festival 2014
- Prior to the respective episodes airing for the Aikatsu! anime adaption's first season, it was hinted in one of the second ending pictures that the eight main Starlight School characters would be grouped under the name of STAR☆ANIS.
- It was also briefly hinted during the second opening of the Aikatsu! anime adaption (Diamond Happy).
- This was confirmed in Episode 39 and Episode 40 when the idol units Tristar, Soleil, and Powapowa-Puririn were merged together by Orihime to become a temporary unit called STAR☆ANIS (during a press conference to formally announce the summer tour featuring them).
- Many of the STAR☆ANIS members have multiple variations to their voices due to voicing more than one characters. From lowest to highest pitch:
- Fuuri - Seira, Aoi
- Sunao - Ran, Sora
- Yuna - Shion, Kaede, Ran, Kii
- Remi - Yurika, Miyabi, Otome
- Eri - Sora, Sakura, Maria, Kokone
- Mona - Mikuru, Sumire
- The name and logo of the idol unit STAR☆ANIS is based on a shrub or a tree called Star anise. It is used to spice up certain Asian food.
- Sunao is the only member to perform a song in every CD prior to her graduation.
- The outfits that STAR☆ANIS wore during the special show in Episode 41 and other normal events are cards all from DCD Aikatsu!, and all of them are loosely based on each card. The second time to have this kind of case is when Aikatsu8 happened at Episode 91.
- This is the first unit to have units within the unit, with them being Soleil, Tristar and Powapowa-Puririn.