|Romanized Name||Suzukawa Naoto|
|English Name||Naoto Suzukawa|
|Age||16-17 (Season 1) |
18-19 (Season 2)
More Than True
|Occupation||Band Member |
|Singing Voice||Kenta Harada|
Though Naoto initially comes off as a rather impassive and indifferent person he cares for his friends and Starlight Academy. He is shown to be mature and wise as he commonly gives advice to Ichigo and her friends. He is kind, empathic, sensible, and down-to-earth, but can have a temper at times as shown in Episode 44. He has stated to not be interested in any of the students at Starlight Academy due to them being kids to him. He is also very blunt and straight-forward and doesn't hesitate to say his thoughts; even if no one's around to hear them.
Naoto has short messy black hair with his bangs covering his right eye. He has golden eyes and is most commonly seen in his groundskeeper uniform. When he performs he styles his hair in a way that still covers one eye.
- Naoto's older sister and the headmistress of Dream Academy. Naoto has been shown to care and hold a great deal of respect for his sister and will come to her aid if needed.
- Naoto and Ichigo are shown to have steady friendship throughout the series. He'd often offer her advice and would often go along with her ideas no matter how ridiculous they'd seem. Naoto was sometimes shown to be incredulous of Ichigo, but became accustomed to her personality nonetheless.
- Johnny and Naoto are shown to get along quite well. He's also shown to not bothered by Johnny's antics.
- At first, Ichigo only knows that he is in a band, however, in Episode 44 she, along with Aoi and Ran, find out who he really is.
- He has a Kirakiratter under the name "Nao".
- He doesn't like the abbreviation "MoTru".
- Naoto owns a necklace from Lulu Christie's Fancy Cat Series.
- He is called "Nao-kun" by Tiara.
- Naoto has been shown to be very perceptive many times throughout the series.
- It was revealed in Episode 95 that Naoto's right eye wasn't covered by his bangs when he was younger.
Naoto (直人?) means one who is honest. Possibly a reference to the band he is a part of, More Than True and how straightfoward he is.
- Main Page: Naoto Suzukawa/Image gallery