| Ichigo Hoshimiya has won an award in the Aikatsu! Wiki Awards!
Award: Best Starlight School Idol
| Ichigo Hoshimiya has won a Year award in the Aikatsu! Wiki Awards!
Award: Character of the Year
| Season 1 | Season 2 | Movie | Movie 2nd Ver|
|Japanese Name||星宮 いちご|
|Romanized Name||Hoshimiya Ichigo|
|English Name||Ichigo Hoshimiya|
Soleil (S1, S2, S3)
Dream Star (S2)
|Data Carddass Game||Data Carddass Aikatsu! Part 1|
|Seiyū||Sumire Morohoshi (Japanese)|
Lis Kurniasih (Indonesian)
Jeong Hyewon (Korean)
Heidy Ling (Hong Kong)
|Singing Voice||Waka from STAR☆ANIS (Japanese)|
Melody from JKT 48 (Indonesian)
Jeong Hyewon (Korean)
- "My passionate Idol Activities, 'Aikatsu!' is starting!"
– Ichigo's anime opening prologue.
Ichigo Hoshimiya (星宮 いちご Hoshimiya Ichigo) is the main protagonist of the first and second season of Aikatsu, and a student of Starlight Academy. She is cheerful and has a cute personality. Ichigo is a cute-type idol whose primary brand is Angely Sugar. At first, she was an idol working solo but was later put into a unit called Soleil (ソレイユ Soreiyu) with Aoi Kiriya and Ran Shibuki. In Episode 93, she and Seira Otoshiro become the duo unit, 2wingS. As of Aikatsu! The Movie, Ichigo is now the top ranking idol, replacing Mizuki and breaking the latter's three-year streak.
Ichigo was a middle school freshman and a coworker of her family's bento shop. She spent most of her time helping out her mother, Ringo Hoshimiya - serving customers with the family's tasteful bento meals. Because of this, she developed an interest in judging food. Her best friend was Aoi Kiriya, an intelligent girl with a knowledge for idols. Ichigo often acknowledged her as an "Idol expert" or "Idol professor," due to her dedication within the random of idols.
Ichigo was generally carefree, and all she did was help out her mother in her bento shop. She wasn't really into being an idol, but after seeing Mizuki's performance with Aoi and her little brother Raichi, who was also a fan of idols, she was inspired by it. Encouraged by Aoi, Raichi, and her mother, Ichigo joined Starlight Academy to begin her career as an idol.
She is optimistic and workes hard to become a top idol. She doesn't have much knowledge about the entertainment world, so she always has Aoi teach her. As she accomplished many activities at Starlight Academy, Ichigo learns what it means to be a true idol.
When performing her entrance exams, Ichigo was able to perform a Special Appeal as stated by her headmistress, while Aoi was able to answer all questions correctly in the written exam. Her entrance number was 367.
Ichigo has long, wavy blonde hair that reaches her waist. She's almost always seen wearing her trademark red headband with a large, red bow. As a student of Starlight Academy, she wears a standardized uniform for each season. While exercising, her hair is tied up in pigtails, and she wears a white tracksuit with pink sleeves and accents. When wearing casual clothing, her clothes are usually pink and cute.
As an idol, Ichigo is a cute type who uses Angely Sugar. Despite that, she has worn many coords from other brands; eg. Futuring Girl in Episode 17, Spicy Ageha in Episode 21 and Episode 23, and Swing Rock in Episode 52 and Episode 53.
Ichigo is the typical female anime protagonist. She's a cheerful, gung-ho girl, whose always willing to help out friends and strangers alike. A stubborn airhead, but definitely shares certain characteristics with her mother, Ringo. Her Achille's heel is that she can push herself too much, which can make her lose sight of her original goal at times. She's very straight-forward, and sometimes has difficulty understanding certain situations, but her determination and hard work allow her to overcome any and all obstacles that hinder her. One of Ichigo's most defining personality quirks is her love for food. This is a running gag throughout the series, since there isn't a single dish she dislikes, and she has a humongous appetite, which is a trait she inherited from her father.
Ichigo's personality is known to be most as the moe type, meaning that she is, above all, cute. She displays the some of the most common traits like air headed-ness, determination, cheerfulness, and in some cases genius-level abilities.
Becoming an IdolIchigo was first introduced in Episode 1 working with her mother and brother in their family's bento shop. After the shop closes, Ichigo insists on helping her mother clean the counter. Ringo tells her daughter that she needs to find something she wants to do for herself, but Ichigo replies that her dream is to run the bento shop too. She then goes upstairs to find her brother secretly looking at some photos. In an attempt to see, she accidentally spills juice on Raichi's pictures which were revealed to be pictures of Mizuki Kanzaki. Clearly frustrated, Raichi starts telling Ichigo how amazing she is and that he was not able to get tickets for her concert. So Ichigo asks Aoi for some aid and the three of them are able to go to the concert.
The next day, after seeing Mizuki's performance, Ichigo becomes entranced. Aoi comes over and explains to her about Starlight Academy and how they are going to take the entrance exams together. At first she is hesitant, but her mother tells her it is okay to do what she wants. The two girls then start their special training to get accepted into Starlight Academy. On the day of the entrance exams, she chooses the Pink Stage Coord and begins her audition. She uses a special appeal during her audition, which amazes Mizuki and Orihime. Ichigo successfully passes the entrance exams with Aoi, marking their start on the path to becoming idols.
As an Idol
Ichigo completes many auditions with Ran and Aoi, and also is in the movie Stylish Thief Swallowtail with Otome. In Episode 35, she auditions for Tristar with Ran and Aoi, but Ran wins the audition.. Later on, it was announced that Ichigo and Aoi were to be in an idol unit together. Ran leaves Tristar two episodes after winning the auditions to join them. In Episode 39, Tristar and Soleil then merged into a single unit named STAR☆ANIS, with Powa Powa Puririn, although Shion Kamiya doesn't join in order to focus on her acting career.
As time goes on, the Starlight Queen Cup is soon announced, and Soleil begs Johnny to train them like he trained Mizuki, yet only then does Ichigo discover how strict the training Mizuki had gone through. This also leads to her to finding out that her mother was Miya, an idol part of the legendary idol duo, Masquerade, along with Hime (who is actually Orihime). She also obtained her second premium rare coord, the Star Festival Coord with the Starlight Tiara as its accessory card. Ichigo passed the cup until the final, having final match with Mizuki. There, Mizuki won and Ichigo held a special farewell concert. After the concert, she leaves Japan for a new adventure in search of more burning Aikatsu in America.
At the end of episode 51, Ichigo returns to Japan. She takes Aoi's role as Starlight Academy's representative, and manages to perform a Constellation Appeal onstage, which surprises everyone. Ichigo grows curious about Seira, as she infiltrates Dream Academy to know more. Ichigo and Seira put more intense battles, like in Swing Rock Model Audition, Kouhaku Uta Gassen and Star-Dream Idol Festival-Carnival, in which most of them end up in draw.
Entering High School
Upon entering Starlight Academy's High School Division in episode 76, Ichigo, Aoi and Ran are chosen by Headmistress Orihime to judge the Audition Caravan which travels across Japan finding some new students of the next generation at Starlight. They travel across Japan and finally it's the day of the last round of auditions at Starlight Academy. They end up meeting a girl who is a massive Ichigo superfan, even wearing her hair like Ichigo's. This girl's name was Akari Ōzora (who later came to be the main protagonist of Aikatsu! season three). Even after making multiple obvious mistakes, Ichigo told Aoi and Ran that she saw a small light in Akari; the light of an idol. This then results in Akari winning the Audition and gaining entry into Starlight Academy. Ichigo invites Akari to join her at a concert she has, following the performance Akari realizes it is time to be herself and cuts her hair to symbolize this. After this, the Headmistress announces the Partners Cup which all divisions of Starlight can participate in duo units and joining with Dream Academy students is allowed. After finishing work for the day, Mizuki meets up with Ichigo to tell her she is going to debut her own duo unit. Ichigo is massively surprised, but before Ichigo can ask more Mizuki leaves telling her about a food truck by the sea that if she found she would find a surprise.
After Aoi, Ran, Seira, Sora, Kii & Ichigo search they find a new office where Mizuki is practicing Moonlight Office. They soon see Mizuki's partner, Mikuru Natsuki who Aoi cannot even identify wondering why Mizuki selected Mikuru as her partner. After Mikuru leaves, Ichigo & co leave with Mizuki explaining why she choose Mikuru: She has an unbound potential no one else can offer. Mizuki tells them they will hold their debut live soon and after a massively successful show the new unit called WM announces they will be participating in the Partners Cup as well. Aoi tells Ichigo and Ran if they are to win both Starlight and DreAca will be massively affected for the worse.
Finding the Perfect Partner
With WM's participation in the Partners Cup confirmed, Ichigo, Aoi, Ran, Otome, Yurika and Kaede meet up with the four DreAca girls to decide who would pair up for the approaching Partners Cup. The pairs are decided and Ichigo is paired up with Seira and the two immediately start to practice. Amidst the training, Ichigo stops by the Aikatsu boot camp to meet up with an old coach she had met whilst she was in America. Akari is at the camp and is chosen to take the stage and asks if Ichigo would take the stage with her to show how she has improved. Ichigo and Akari take the stage together and Akari does Cute Flash with Ichigo showing her growing light to her.
Then the Partners Cup finally begins, WM is up first. Their performance is technically flawless and their score is just a few points under the max score, greatly placing pressure on Ichigo and Seira to surpass them, or at least match them. As the Cup progresses, no duo is able to come close to WM. As Ichigo & Seira's turn gets closer their nervousness and anxiety is getting to the two as they doubt if they can really be perfect for their partners and if WM can be matched. Right before they go on the two speak their minds and clear up their nerves, changing from nervousness to excitement. The two put on a fantastic show in their respective Constellation Premiums, the score rushes up to meet WM but it stops right before them and WM takes the Cup.
After the cup, Ichigo and Seira each return to their respective individual activities. A larger focus on individual activities is created when Headmistress Orihime and Headmistress Tiara announce Aikatsu8, an eight person unit to be formed based on fan's votes for their favorite idols. The top eight idols would form a special unit and embark on a summer tour, all idols are ellegible including those who don't attend Starlight or DreAca such as the girls in WM.
Following WM's win in the Partners Cup, Ichigo, Aoi & Ran are discussing how much of an impact WM has had with their unit being the top unit in Japan and they can't afford to be blown away by their gale. Johnny approaches the three of them saying some big news is going to head their way as he pulls up WM's press conference relating to their next performance. Mizuki speaks about their victory in the Partners Cup and how they want to shine even brighter than they did on that stage. The two of them believe they will be able to shine more by preparing a special showdown stage with an unannounced opponent. Mizuki then reveals their decided unit to face: Soleil, the unit consisting of Ichigo, Aoi and Ran. The three of them are massively surprised whilst Ichigo asks Aoi & Ran if they are going to accept the challenge.
The trio is seen meeting with Headmistress Orihime, relating to how Soleil has been on a two year hiatus since Ichigo left for America, but how another chance to take on WM may not present itself again. She tells them to take on this challenge with everything they got. After the meeting, Soleil tries to organize a time to practice but their schedules repeatedly conflict with Ran having Spicy Ageha photo-shoots, Aoi filming dramas and Ichigo having multiple variety shows and concerts. They reflect on how when they were last active as a unit they had much more time to perfect their performance but now things are much more different and they agree Soleil is something very special to them. The girls agree they do not want to relaunch Soleil if they cannot give it their all against WM, wondering if they would even have a chance against them.
After seeing Akari & Yuu work as Otome's one day managers, Ichigo gains the idea to apply the same idea to Soleil. Whenever one member was working, the other two would watch her getting to witness their main work up close. Ichigo & Aoi watch Ran at a Spicy Ageha photo-shoot, Ichigo & Ran watch Aoi film a drama and Aoi & Ran watch Ichigo film a variety show. The girls get to watch the commitment each member has to their respective field. The following morning, Soleil meets up discussing how they've all changed and even with the limited lesson time, they can still re-form and do amazing things as Soleil after understanding it from the day before. Soleil officially announces they are accepting WM's challenge, a media representative asks after the two year hiatus if they are feeling nervous about their condition which Ichigo replies saying they do, Ran chips in saying their feelings of self-efficiency weigh out their doubts and Aoi finishes saying they want to show everyone how much Soleil has grown. Soleil understands the challenge that lies in beating WM but Ichigo is excited to scale the cliff that comes with that challenge. The conference also excites and raises Mizuki's expectations of the concert, she wishes to see how much brighter their sun can shine now.The girls then reserve every second of their free time, purely to training for the showdown concert with lessons from Johnny. It is also shown the girls have looked at previous Soleil performances practicing with the video during breaks at work, evident with Ran at a Spicy Ageha photo shoot while practicing the choreography.
Finally, the day of the showdown concert has arrived and Soleil is up first. The girls discuss how their nerves have calmed down, along with the lack of time to practice but they cannot afford to lose. Soleil chants "Soleil, Rising!" and changes into their unit coords and perform to Diamond Happy. Soleil puts on their best performance ever, even if Ichigo made a minor mistep right before the chorus, Aoi & Ran quickly cover it up making it unnoticeable to all watching. The performance amazes WM and Mizuki becomes much more determined.
Afterwards, it is WM's turn to perform and Mikuru is feeling the pressure to surpass Soleil's best performance. Soleil listens to Mikuru's realization of how she can't be like Soleil but she just has to put on the best show possible for the audience and Soleil with Mizuki. WM performs and the score is revealed: WM surpasses Soleil and wins the showdown with another technically flawless performance. Meanwhile, Soleil is shocked at the final result but they agree they will put on more concerts where they can shine more than they did that day.
Several weeks after the WM & Soleil showdown, the students of Starlight Academy, Dream Academy & WM are gathered to hear who the member of Aikatsu8 are. Ichigo is chosen to join the unit, along with Mizuki, Seira, Mikuru, Otome, Yurika, Sora & Maria. Mizuki tells Ichigo this is the first time in a while since they have stood on the same stage. The Starlight girls join up with the other five members on the bus. Mizuki begins to discuss how the show shall be produced whilst Ichigo reflects on how truly amazing Mizuki is. Whilst watching back Ichigo's performance revealing Angely Sugar's Constellation Dress, Ichigo comments on her experiences she has had since coming back from America to find out Dream Academy was a thing and meeting Seira.
Afterwards, Ichigo meets up with Mizuki privately to ask her what her goal was, Mizuki reveals it is to energize the whole of Japan. Mizuki then asks Ichigo to think over the summer about what the future of Aikatsu would look like. Several days later after the debut concert, Ichigo asks Seira what she thinks the future of Aikatsu would look like, Seira then says she would think about that with Ichigo during the tour.
As time passes, it is the night before the last concert of the Aikatsu8 tour. Ichigo is on the phone calling Aoi and she tells her about what Mizuki asked of her. Aoi tells Ichigo to relax and have fun at the pajama party while she thinks with her as well. After the pajama party, Ichigo is unable to sleep and walks around meeting up with Seira who was kept up by the same thought: What would the future of Aikatsu look like? Ichigo & Seira then walk in on Mikuru who is practicing late, which makes Ichigo ask if she knows about Mizuki's goal which she does, and also reveals another to surpass Masquerade by that September. The following day, the final concert starts. After WM's performance Ichigo and Seira are watching backstage and agree that the future of Aikatsu lies in if they would be able to surpass WM and Mizuki.
Selection For The Twinkle Star Cup
After the end of the Aikatsu8 Summer tour, Mizuki & Mikuru each approach Headmistress Orihime and Tiara respectively to tell them about a tournament called the Twinkle Star Cup with two units: WM & a duo unit consisting of one member from Starlight Academy and the other from Dream Academy. Mizuki tells Orihime she learnt a lot from the Soleil showdown, learning they were missing the larger wings to energize Japan. Headmistress Orihime and Headmistress Tiara discuss the offer and accept it. Orihime then talks to Aoi saying she wanted her to select Starlight's representative, whilst Kii was given the same offer from Tiara. The two meet up and decide the two want to send a unit with Ichigo & Seira. Kii & Aoi both ask Seira and Ichigo what their goal would be if they were selected, and they both reply saying they wanted to be more in sync than the Partner's Cup. The two then proceed to try and become more in sync by reversing roles (Ichigo wearing Swing Rock, Seira wearing Angely Sugar, Ichigo working at Cafe Vivo & Seira working at Nandemo Bento).
The two are dropped off in a forest after flying to a job in Maria's helicopter but there is too much weight so they must hop off. The two begin to argue about what the best solution is but Seira realizes if they are chosen for the Twinkle Star Cup, they need to be much more closer than the Partner's Cup. Seira is discouraged at how different the two are, but Ichigo highlights that is why it would be interesting because of all the different appeals they have it makes Ichigo want to sing with Seira. The two agree they would be able to succeed if they are together. Aoi and Kii then officially ask Ichigo and Seira to represent Starlight and DreAca, which they accept. Headmistress Orihime and Tiara officially announce that Ichigo and Seira are their representatives.
Aoi, Ran and Kii meet up with Ichigo and Seira to discuss unit names, with Ichigo and Seira deciding they want the name to symbolize their desire to fly high and top WM. They look back on previous unit names and analyse them. They then call Noelle and Raichi asking if they have ideas to which Raichi gives Neo Nee-chans but they deny the name. Seira tells Noelle she'll be coming home the next coming Sunday right when Johnny tells Ichigo and Seira their unit debut concert is that exact day. Several days after Aoi and Kii take Ichigo and Seira to Noel's public reading, where Kii and Aoi tell them they'd hold a secret concert. After the secret concert, Seira tells Ichigo she has a name: 2wingS.
The following day, 2wingS nails their debut concert even gaining a unit aura. Afterwards, the two discuss with 2wingS producers Aoi and Kii what would be best way to overtake WM. After typing the question into Compy a question 'What's the difference?' pops up, leading to Ichigo and Seira temporarily trading schools for one day. As they spend time at their partner's school, 2wingS realizes the real differences between their schools.
Finding Her Real Light
Meanwhile over the summer, Akari has been training at a summer camp because of her poor performance academically, along with her singing and dancing. The last time she was able to succeed at a Special Appeal was when she performed with Ichigo at the boot camp. Akari struggles throughout the camp, not being able to pick up the techniques as fast as the other students were. Meanwhile, after 2wingS finshed training they returned to Cafe Vivo seeing Johnny wanting to speak to Ichigo. He tells her about how Akari has hit a wall with the special appeal, telling Ichigo she has inborn talent. Akari still cannot succeed and is extremely depressed, with Ichigo wondering what she can do for her.
Ichigo goes to talk to Akari, noticing bandage wraps around her arm. Ichigo returns to her dorm, wishing she could have told Akari more and reflecting on what Johnny said about the difference between her and Akari. She begins to think back to America and finally opens the letter Aoi gave her before she left. After reading it she approaches Akari asking how she is going, with Akari still saying she hasn't done it. Ichigo tells Akari she can tell her anything, making Akari emotional and telling her how Ichigo told her she had her own light. Akari believes she doesn't have a light since she has tried so many times and has no idea why she can't. She claims that she might not have the talent to be an idol, saying she never had a light in the first place. Ichigo takes Akari outside telling her to look at the sky saying the stars are still there but you can't seem them. She tells Akari that's she can still she her spark there amidst her exhaustion and that she's worked for so long she has lost sight of her own light. She tells her that with that hard work Ichigo can still see how brilliant Akari is. Ichigo watches Akari and tells her she actual has got the hang of it only needing to work on some minor aspects.
Ichigo watches Akari at the final test, and she succeeds in doing Cute Flash.
2wingS Real Wings
- Aoi has been Ichigo's best friend since 5th grade, when they met during a festival after Aoi watched Ichigo dancing to Guppy (an idol) and noticed that she was dancing incorrectly. However, when she saw how much fun Ichigo was having, she soon joined in. Despite the fact that Ichigo relies heavily on her best friend, she always lends a shoulder for Aoi in times of emotional support. Both Ichigo and Aoi, along with Ran; love to have fun in Aikatsu, and Aoi was also Ichigo's group mate in Soleil when the unit was first made.
- Ran is Ichigo's other closest friend, as well as the third and last group mate of Soleil. Even after learning about Ran's title (Beautiful Blade) and finding out how cold and cool she was, Ichigo was very persistent with her in hopes of getting to know the model better. Eventually, Ran's ice-queen persona began to melt and slowly, over time, began to warm up to and befriend them. Ran is very tsundere-like with Ichigo and is often the one to called her out on her silly ideas or thoughts.
- Mizuki is the one Ichigo admires, and Mizuki herself finds Ichigo very interesting. She sees the potential in Ichigo and because of this, they are rivals but in a friendly manner. In season 2, when Mizuki leaves Starlight Academy and takes a break in idoling, Ichigo said that she hopes that one day, she can stand on the stage with her again.
- Raichi is Ichigo's little brother, who is a huge fan of Mizuki, influencing Ichigo to become a fan herself. He adores the world of idols and has a huge crush on Aoi, but sometimes admits not to have very much confidence in Ichigo as an idol. As the series goes on, he starts to develop more confidence in Ichigo not just as an idol, but as an older sister too.
- Ringo is Ichigo's mother. She used to be worried that her own dream influenced Ichigo and because of that wanted her daughter to go and find her own passionate dream to follow. When Raichi informed her that Ichigo wanted to be an idol, Ringo knew that Ichigo thought she was in the way of Ichigo's dream and encouraged her to do what she wanted to do. It is later revealed that she was once part of the legendary idol unit, Masquerade, under the stage name Miya. Her aura is composed of primrose flowers, similar to Ichigo's.
- Taichi is Ichigo's father, who is often traveling due to business. He often gives seemingly wild tales about what goes on during his travels. But because he never lies, his stories, however unbelievable they seem, are apparently true. It is said that Ichigo's love of food came from him, and it's also possible that some of her her features were inherited from her father also.
- Asuka is the top designer of Angely Sugar, Ichigo's preferred brand, and is a very close friend of both Ichigo and her mother. Ichigo helps out Asuka with many Angely Sugar-related promotionals and offers inspiration for her designs.
- Akari is one of Ichigo's biggest fans (along with Aoi) and her kōhai. Ichigo saw a light in Akari in her audition performance and continues to see that light. She admits that she often learns something from Akari despite being her mentor, but continues to guide her in her path to idol-dom just as Mizuki did for her.
- Ichigo and Naoto are shown to have a steady friendship throughout the series. He would often offer her advice and would commonly help her with her ideas no matter how ridiculous they were.
Hoshimiya (星宮) Hoshi (星) means star. This is probably a reference to her dream to become an Idol. Miya (宮) means shrine. As a result, her teacher Johnny Bepp calls her "Star-miya".
Ichigo (いちご) means strawberry; it has been noted many times in the anime. This name comes after her mother's name, Ringo, which means apple and is also related to the fact Raichi (Lychee) is also a fruit related name.
- Sign: Pisces
- Favorite Food: Nori Bento (Seaweed Bento) and Strawberry Parfait
- Disliked Food: None
- Special Skill: Preparing and Cooking food.
- Her aura is composed of pink and orange blooming primrose flowers along with blue and pink pearls.
- She is the third idol to have a major change in her aura, preceded by Aoi and Ran. As of Episode 64, blue and silver ribbons with a striking resemblance to scales (a possible allusion to Ichigo's first Premium Rare Constellation dress, the Mermaid Pisces Coord), as well as crystal hearts decorated with flowers are added to her aura which spirals around her instead of flowing from her.
- Ichigo's lucky charm is a rice scoop.
- In Episode 74 her rice scoop was revealed to be used as a lucky charm by the students of Starlight Academy after she left for America due to it seemingly possessing powers of luck that have appeared a few times in the series.
- She can tell what type of rice she's eating and how it was cooked with just one bite.
- This ability appears to not be limited to just rice as shown in Episode 75 where she accurately determined the flavor of a macaroon with just one bite.
- She is capable of telling time with her stomach.
- In the novel, Ichigo has brown eyes.
- She shares her birthday with Umi Sonoda from Love Live!.
- In Episode 11, she has been shown to be a bad liar.
- Whenever Ichigo has something she can't say, she stuffs her face to keep quiet.
- In Episode 93, Makina, Swing Rock's top designer, revealed that Ichigo was famous in the rock industry, where she's considered to be an "idol with a spine."
- As of Aikatsu! The Movie, she has the most Premium Rare dresses, with five.
- In Season 3, Ichigo replaces Mizuki's position as the top idol/mentor of Starlight Academy.
- She is one of the two main characters who doesn't share her singing voice with other characters, next to Akari.
- As of Season 3, she has her own radio talk show.
- She is the third idol to use an object (the Crystal Mic in Aikatsu! The Movie) in a performance, followed by Miyabi Fujiwara who used fans in hers and preceded by Yurika and Seira, who both used a microphone.
- Her facial features resemble that of Regina, from Doki Doki! Pretty Cure.
- She is the second idol to change her Premium Rare pose after going through the fitting room.
- This makes her the third person overall to change one of her ending poses.
- Ichigo is 156cm tall as of Season 2.
- Main article: Ichigo Hoshimiya/Image Gallery
- "Back then, I would have never imagined that I, someone like me, could become an idol!"
– Ichigo Hoshimiya, Episode 1.
- "This is so much fun! I want to be here forever!"
– Ichigo's first impression as she performed on a stage for the first time.
- "Love is power!"
– Ichigo, Aoi, Ran, and Otome after passed a Special Audition.
- "Now I can overcome two meters!"
– Ichigo getting pumped up.
- "I may be frustrated that I lost, but I'm still unbelievably happy right now. I've been supported by so many people that I'm overflowing with motivation."
– Ichigo's last words as the Starlight Queen Cup was concluding after Mizuki was declared the winner for the third straight year.
- "Then I better work hard and pull more ahead so you won't be able to catch up."
– Episode 52