The academy was founded by Tiara Yumesaki who, mentioned in Episode 63, didn't have much experience in the idol world. Because of this she asked Mizuki for advice. Mizuki, inspired by the idea of creating idols, took the job and left Starlight School after the Starlight Queen Cup. Since then Mizuki has become the background advisor for Dream Academy.
However, Mizuki has left Dream Academy as of Episode 66 in order to support idols and such, just as they supported her.
Dream Academy is a rather high-tech school using very high-classed technologies; like training machines with stabilizers, producer's personal interfaces and even the Aikatsu Phone Smart. Dream Academy also has an A-tier security system which kept the name of Seira Otoshiro as a secret until her debut performance. In addition the school also has automatic doors for the fitting room.
- Main article: Dream Academy/Story
- Main article: Dream Academy/Uniform
- Main article: Dream Academy/Summer Uniform
Unlike Starlight School which only has one course, Dream Academy has three courses:
- Idol Course - Like Starlight School, this course trains students who want to become idols.
- Producer Course - Trains producers who will produce idols.
- Designer Course - Trains the next generation of brand designers.
High School DivisionEdit
Middle School DivisionEdit
Data Carddass AppearancesEdit
- PVs and CMs
- The winter uniform is similar to RWBY's Beacon Academy uniform.