List of Known Constellation Coords
|Musical Scorpio Coord||
|Suite Devil Coord|
|King Leo Coord|| |
|Oriental Libra Coord|| |
|Mermaid Pisces Coord|| |
|Unicorn Sagittarius Coord|| |
|Tyrolean Aries Coord||
|Princess Fairytale Coord|
|Crystal Aquarius Coord|| (みずがめ座 Mizugame-za)|
|Mysterious Virgo Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Moon Cactus Coord|
|Lollipop Taurus Coord||(おうし座 O ushi-za)|
|Resort Cancer Coord||(かに座 Kani-za)|
|Nightmare Capricorn Coord||(やぎ座 Yagi-za)|
|Champagne Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Pizza Parlor Coord||(おうし座 O ushi-za)|
|Ruby Cancer Coord||(かに座 Kani-za)|
|Aquamarine Pisces Coord|| |
|Sweet Twins Coord|| |
|Bitter Twins Coord|
|Andalusia Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Swing Gemini Coord|| |
|Angely Gemini Coord|
|Topaz Scorpion Coord|| |
List of Other Constellation Coords
- Earth Vibration Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 63, cover of Sexy Style)
- Arabesque Justice Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 72)
- Tourmaline Libra Coord
- Holy Goat Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 89)
- Handsome Stripe Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91 & 92)
- Garnet Capricorn Coord
- Sunny Holiday Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91)
- Fine Street Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91 & 92)
- In all of the premium rare constellation dresses, their coord names come in a pattern: (random word suiting the coord) (constellation) coord; for example: Mermaid Pisces Coord
- A pattern has been seen in the releases of the rare constellation dresses, is that each brand releases two constellation dresses.
- The Suite Devil Coord is the only rare constellation coord has been used in a perfomance in the anime.
- Despite not being official performances as they were screenshots, rare constellation coords were used in the Episode 82.
- The campaign rare constellation dresses are named after their zodiac birthstones.
- Despite being named after zodiac birthstones and matching colors, Garnet Capricorn Coord and Topaz Scorpion Coord seems to be in the wrong names as Garnet is more of a redish stone and Topaz is more of a yellowish-orange stone.
- Akari Ozora is the only main character who was originally introduced in season two to never be seen wearing a constellation dress.