Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of Known Constellation Coords
|Musical Scorpio Coord||
|Suite Devil Coord|
|King Leo Coord|| |
|Oriental Libra Coord|| |
|Mermaid Pisces Coord|| |
|Unicorn Sagittarius Coord|| |
|Tyrolean Aries Coord||
|Princess Fairytale Coord|
|Crystal Aquarius Coord|| (みずがめ座 Mizugame-za)|
|Mysterious Virgo Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Moon Cactus Coord|
|Lollipop Taurus Coord||(おうし座 O ushi-za)|
|Resort Cancer Coord||(かに座 Kani-za)|
|Nightmare Capricorn Coord||(やぎ座 Yagi-za)|
|Champagne Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Pizza Parlor Coord||(おうし座 O ushi-za)|
|Ruby Cancer Coord||(かに座 Kani-za)|
|Aquamarine Pisces Coord|| |
|Sweet Twins Coord|| |
|Bitter Twins Coord|
|Andalusia Coord||(おとめ座 Otome-za)|
|Swing Gemini Coord|| |
|Angely Gemini Coord|
|Topaz Scorpion Coord|| |
List of Other Constellation Coords
- Earth Vibration Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 63, cover of Sexy Style)
- Arabesque Justice Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 72)
- Tourmaline Libra Coord
- Holy Goat Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 89)
- Handsome Stripe Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91 & 92)
- Garnet Capricorn Coord
- Sunny Holiday Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91)
- Fine Street Coord (Seen briefly in Episode 91 & 92)
- In all of the premium rare constellation dresses, their coord names come in a pattern: (random word suiting the coord) (constellation) coord; for example: Mermaid Pisces Coord
- A pattern has been seen in the releases of the rare constellation dresses, is that each brand releases two constellation dresses.
- The Suite Devil Coord is the only rare constellation coord has been used in a perfomance in the anime.
- Despite not being official performances as they were screenshots, rare constellation coords were used in the Episode 82.
- The campaign rare constellation dresses are named after their zodiac birthstones.
- Despite being named after zodiac birthstones and matching colors, Garnet Capricorn Coord and Topaz Scorpion Coord seems to be in the wrong names as Garnet is more of a redish stone and Topaz is more of a yellowish-orange stone.
- Akari Ozora is the only main character who was originally introduced in season two to never be seen wearing a constellation dress.