AIKATSU☆STARS! is a new idol group who are the featured performers for songs in relation to the Data Carddass Aikatsu! game starting from the 2015 series, as well as the third season of the anime. They sometimes collaborate on songs with members from their sister group, STAR☆ANIS.
Like STAR☆ANIS, the members of AIKATSU☆STARS! provide the singing voice of at least one main character in the Aikatsu! universe, and are credited only by their given names written in hiragana.
- Characters labeled with an asterisk (*) are from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- Ruka Endō (遠藤瑠香) → Ruka (るか) as Akari Ōzora, Hime Shiratori*
- Miki Mirai (未来みき) → Miki (みき) as Hinaki Shinjō, Ako Saotome*
- Miho Amane (天音みほ) → Miho (みほ) as Juri Kurebayashi, Nono Daichi, Yozora Kasumi*, Kirara Hanazono*
- Nanase Matsuoka (松岡ななせ) → Nanase (ななせ) as Rin Kurosawa, Lisa Shirakaba, Tsubasa Kisaragi*, Lilie Shirogane*, Koharu Nanakura*
- Kana Hoshizaki (星咲花那) → Kana (かな) as Madoka Amahane, Nina Dōjima, Yuzu Nikaidō*, Mahiru Kasumi*
- Sena Horigoshi (堀越せな) → Sena (せな) as Yume Nijino*
- Rie Fujishiro (藤城リエ)→ Rie (りえ) as Sumire Hikami, Laura Sakuraba*
- Mona Tomoyama (巴山萌菜) → Mona (もな) as Sumire Hikami (graduated February 27, 2016)
- Replaced by Rie as Sumire Hikami as of March 26, 2017
- Members Ruka and Mona are also part of STAR☆ANIS.
- Some of the members have multiple variations to their voices due to voicing more than one character. From lowest to highest pitch:
- Miho - Juri, Yozora, Nono, Kirara
- Nanase - Lisa, Lilie, Tsubasa, Rin
- Mona - Mikuru, Sumire
- Kana - Mahiru, Madoka, Yuzu, Nina
- Ruka - Hime, Akari
- If one does not count the Aikatsu! Music Awards as a part of the anime, as of Episode 127, Miho is the only member who has not once sung Let's Aikatsu! in the anime.
- Nanase is the first and so far only member to have more than 4 letters in her name.
- On October 24th, 2015, an audition was announced from which the group would induct new members.
- Sena shares her first name with the last name of Tsubasa Sena, the lead designer for Dreamy Crown.